Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Speechless

Speechless. Have you ever been speechless? Where you have found words to be so inadequate to describe a situation or how you feel? Where you have stood before God in awe and amazement and the only words you can say - if any at all - is thank you over and over again? That's how I feel right now. Speechless.

I just had an amazing day with an amazing person that God - who is truly amazing - brought into my life. We have only known each other for five weeks, but the experience has been... amazing! It's just... so... incredible the way God works! Truly everything happens for a reason and nothing is random. Well, it may seem random at the time, but it's really all apart of His perfect plan, so it's really not random at all. The events that took place that brought me to meeting this person seemed random, but looking back, I'm beginning to see God's hand in it all. It's just.... wow... so...... incredible and amazing! It's like the puzzle pieces of life are falling into place, and beginning to form a beautiful picture!

What can I say God but thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment