Sunday, December 16, 2012

My God is Awesome!

Music. Music inspires. Music can uplift. Music renews the soul. Music can strengthen and encourage. Music can bring peace and tranquility. Music can make tears of joy flow. Music.

I enjoy listening to music. I enjoy listening to music that comes from God with a message that speaks to me when I need it most. I enjoy listening to music that brings tears to my eyes and I cannot help but respond with gratitude in my heart for all that He has done for me.

I have a song I want to share with you. This song is called Awesome. It speaks of a God who is awesome. A God who can move mountains. A God who can keep you in the valley. A God who can protect you from the rain. A God who brings healing to the broken, and strength to those weakened. If you are weary from the burdens of life and are having a hard time pressing on, this song is for you. If you need healing for your broken heart, this song is for you. If it feels like you are going through the valley of the shadow of death, this song is for you. If you are on the mountain top and just want to give God a shout of praise for all that He has done for you, this song is for you.

Bellow is a video of Pastor Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago performing the song Awesome. I hope and pray that this song will touch your heart and life like it has touched mine. That it will help strengthen and encourage you as you walk this road of life. That it will cause you to think about the goodness of God and all that He has done for you to the point that your soul cries out, hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!



No comments:

Post a Comment